The 2016 Leadership Conference is hosting a technical poster competition you should consider participating in.
- Opportunity to share your research/work with a large audience of scholars and professionals
- Excellent networking opportunity with leaders spanning a broad range of disciplines
- Win one of 8 best poster awards at the conference (up to $200/award)
How can you do this?
- ALL ENTRIES are due by Friday, July 28, 2016, 5 PM EST.
- Notification of acceptance will be made by Friday, August 3, 2016
- Submit a brief abstract describing your research/work in one of the four main conference tracks (maximum 250 words)
- Life Sciences & Healthcare: integrative medicine, healthcare delivery, medical devices
- Energy & Environment: renewable energy generation, storage, efficiency, water tech
- Frontiers of Technology: IoT, cloud based enterprise, security, AI, Big Data
- Education: University Presidents panel, digital learning, democratization of education
- Best poster awards will be announced in each of the four categories (2 awards per track), following a review by a panel of judges
Abstract Submission guidelines:
Please submit your abstracts with the following information: